• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sincerely pleased with the loss

ctrcat

I'm not sincerely pleased with anything.

Cutler sucks. This game was in the bag. We gave it to them.

I'll be sincerely pleased when we aren't in the middle of a 5 game losing streak and blowing leads in he final 4 minutes of the 4th quarter. I'll also be sincerely pleased when we fire Rivera, Chud, and McDerpit and hire a coach who doesn't need a bonfire under his rear to make him realize he should actually try to win a game.

I enjoyed watching this game up until the point we started shooting ourselves in the foot. One thing is for sure though, We need a Big Time WR that can take the Top off of Defenses. You can tell they were still giving Smitty his quota of targets this game and it ended up costing us multiple times. Honestly, I thought we did a pretty good job on forte after his TD run. First time we've kept him in check in a while. I'm not sure how helpful changing coaches and offenses and probably other things is gonna be to our franchise, it could set back Cam's development and he could end up being Jason Campbell or Alex Smith. I feel like 4-12 is probably about right for us to finish at this point.

Archived