• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who was your Team before 1995

MashDaddy

Chicago Bears were my team, it's kind of weird to think about it because I hate the Bears now even though I was born and raised in Chicago. I love every other Chicago team though except for the White Sox and Bears. I only love and cheer for one football team and that is the Carolina Panthers because they are my favorite team in my favorite sport. I'd rather have a Carolina Panthers Super Bowl than a Cubs World Series.

Chicago Bears were my team, it's kind of weird to think about it because I hate the Bears now even though I was born and raised in Chicago. I love every other Chicago team though except for the White Sox and Bears. I only love and cheer for one football team and that is the Carolina Panthers because they are my favorite team in my favorite sport. I'd rather have a Carolina Panthers Super Bowl than a Cubs World Series.

7 in a row! what the hell!? 21-21 on the season. Looks like Lou ain't the man either...

Cowboys. My entire family on my mom's side were die hard Redskins fans. Thus family reunions and holidays were oh so special.

Dad was a free agent. He liked college ball more but is defintely a Panthers fan.

My next oldest brother is an Eagles fan because the 80 Super Bowl is his first he can remember. So we clang.

My youngest two brothers are Falcons fans because they were born in ATL and moved back a couple of years ago. My youngest strangely pulls for both Falcs and Panthers.

...and Danny Synder really helped me make the conversion to being a Panthers fan.

Dan Snyder was the reason I jumped off the wagon. After Jack Kemp Cook died, I just could not stomach his (Snyder) influence on the team and the decisions anymore. It was a bit like Jerry Jones and Al Davis combined...blech.

I still have a soft spot for the Redskins but ONLY if the Panthers aren't playing them.

Dan Snyder was the reason I jumped off the wagon. After Jack Kemp Cook died, I just could not stomach his (Snyder) influence on the team and the decisions anymore. It was a bit like Jerry Jones and Al Davis combined...blech.

I still have a soft spot for the Redskins but ONLY if the Panthers aren't playing them.

Yup, Synder is the antithesis to JKC. Cook hired smart football people to make decisions and valued loyalty and character over anything else. Lots of similarities to the way Richardson and the Panthers do business these days. Let's not forget that Hurney is a Bethard/Casserly protege...

Yup, Synder is the antithesis to JKC. Cook hired smart football people to make decisions and valued loyalty and character over anything else. Lots of similarities to the way Richardson and the Panthers do business these days. Let's not forget that Hurney is a Bethard/Casserly protege...

:iamwithstupid:

That sums it better than I did.

Grew up in a Steelers household so always somewhat followed them.. kept up with football, but was nowhere the fan I was once the Panthers came to town... Went to my first NFL game down in Clemson to watch us play the Bucs with their old horrible looking orange jerseys...

Archived