• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who was your Team before 1995

MashDaddy

I live in Asheville NC....and their has been alot of stir up over the Atlanta Falcons... I was born and Raised in Gainsville Georgia and currently live in NC for now...I have alot of Family here and ALL who are Die-Hard Falcon Fans.....Just like in Baseball their are alot of Braves Fans here cause their was no other teams around to pull for....From 1967 to 1995 NC was FULL of Falcon Faithfuls....but jumped ship when NC got their own team....So are you true Fans??? Whats your story...THIS THREAD IS A LEGIT Question....So who was your Team????

I would venture a guess there are some redskin converts on the board. My father and grandfather were big skins fans, but I didn't really get into football until 1995. I was 9 when the panthers came to town and have been a fan since.

Thats fine....But I know for a FACT that some of these older people have been watching football before 1995....I wonder if they would admit who their team was>>>>Can they call them self true fans if they turn their old teams in??

Thats fine....But I know for a FACT that some of these older people have been watching football before 1995....I wonder if they would admit who their team was>>>>Can they call them self true fans if they turn their old teams in??

What? So they're in trouble for watching the NFL pre-Panthers...

What? So they're in trouble for watching the NFL pre-Panthers...

No...Im justing seeing as to why people who are NOW die-hard Panthers fans now hate the elite Atlanta Falcons....when they USE TO BE Falcon Fans....just seeing why they turned in their Fan Card..thats all

I live in Asheville NC....and their has been alot of stir up over the Atlanta Falcons... I was born and Raised in Gainsville Georgia and currently live in NC for now...I have alot of Family here and ALL who are Die-Hard Falcon Fans.....Just like in Baseball their are alot of Braves Fans here cause their was no other teams around to pull for....From 1967 to 1995 NC was FULL of Falcon Faithfuls....but jumped ship when NC got their own team....So are you true Fans??? Whats your story...THIS THREAD IS A LEGIT Question....So who was your Team????
I thought this was Redskin country b4 the Panthers!

I thought this was Redskin country b4 the Panthers!

Actually it was not....and even it was why would you trade them over.....Also Over half the state is actually closer to Atlanta....Im a Season ticket holder and can get to Atlanta in 2hrs 45min.....198miles away

No...Im justing seeing as to why people who are NOW die-hard Panthers fans now hate the elite Atlanta Falcons....when they USE TO BE Falcon Fans....just seeing why they turned in their Fan Card..thats all

Granted I live in NC not SC, but I've never met a single Falcons fan in this state. Ever. I knew one in college, but she was from GA. Not saying there aren't any, I may just be lucky.

Archived