• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden NFL 10

CarolinaPride74

What do you think is the most exciting new feature in Madden NFL 10?

I am a details guy so it has always bugged me how EA Sports just couldn't get team color apperal (gloves, cleats etc.) in the game. I also hated how they never had all the helmet types and face mask's available when you wanted to edit a player when they don't look right. EA says this year they have cleaned that up and that if you see it on Sunday's you will see it in Madden NFL 10, I will believe it when I see it. Also extra things like hand towels and hand warmers are neat additions this year, better gameplay is always a good thing to have but for people like me it's all about the details and making everything as realistic as possible.

i like the new ratings system....and how speed wont be everything in this madden..i hope they keep the rateings they gave for our rookies..i have seen a lot of people complaing about the rateings the panthers gots.duke and brown were 80 overall

I'd be happy if the damn game would work. I bought last years game and Franchise mode, which is the only mode I play, kept freezing up. I took that back and didn't buy another copy. I'm holding off this year until I hear how bad/good it is. I'm not buying a broken game so they can patch it later.

Archived