• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Key Losses

I love watching NFL Network and seeing our key losses as Adam Seward, Ken Lucas and Frank Omiyale. They left out Hangartner but still, I don't think any team this past year has lost fewer players. All we lost was some depth on the o-line and we've added to our d-line and secondary depth through the draft. I see our team improving in '09 because we're young and I look for a lot of those young players to step up like: Mackenzy, Stewart, Jarrett, Sherrod and Everrette Brown. A lot of you said that we took a step backward in the offseason, but I am truly very optimistic about our team next year.

The Saints secondary has improved but if the starcaps thing gets worse they will lose their d-line power. The Bucs have a lot of questionable starters and not sure they will be very good without Monte Kiffin. The Falcons are going to be our biggest contender in the South. Their only weaknesses I see are minor ones on defense.

Our running game should improve which few thought it could and our offense will control the ball game and force opposing teams into positions where they're barely on the field. With an improved pass rush and more aggressive defenders we should create tons of turn overs and play keep away ball.

The Saints secondary has improved but if the starcaps thing gets worse they will lose their d-line power. The Bucs have a lot of questionable starters and not sure they will be very good without Monte Kiffin. The Falcons are going to be our biggest contender in the South. Their only weaknesses I see are minor ones on defense.

Our running game should improve which few thought it could and our offense will control the ball game and force opposing teams into positions where they're barely on the field. With an improved pass rush and more aggressive defenders we should create tons of turn overs and play keep away ball.

I actually think the Aints are our biggest competition this year. Sure, the Falcons have a good offense, but I think they'll slump this year. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling.

That being said, the Aints with that offense and an improved secondary could be VERY dangerous. No longer will the give up so many big plays, at least on paper.

Archived