• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody else going/been to Chicago?

hbkp999

people might think I'm crazy, but imo the best way to see Chicago in a short span of time is the red double decker bus tours. we used these in NYC and London when there for Bears games and had a very short span of time to see the sights. covered a ton of ground for relatively cheap. Chicago is $35/3 days. it's a good deal. just hop on and off where you want, have lunch, drinks, shop. well worth it.

http://www.coachusa....ur/tour-map.asp

I've been to Chicago once and absolutely loved it--never been to a Bears game, though.

I would assume Bears fans would go a little easy on Panther fans because 1) we're not a division rival and 2) no one takes us seriously anyway. As long as you're not talking trash or celebrating obnoxiously when we gain any type of positive yardage on a play, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Also, do take time to visit the Willis Tower and go to the top/step out on the Sky Deck or whatever it's called. Truly an awesome experience, especially if it's a nice, clear day.

I've been in Chicago this week and Bears fans are not the least bit concerned about this game. Cant blame them one bit. I had my Panthers hat on last night at Harry Caray's and it was mostly pity laughs I was getting. They are looking at this game in the same light as preseason game 4.

I went to Chicago the weekend Panthers were in town last year for a wedding but my friend arranged my flight to leave Sunday morning so I totally missed the game live and on tv.

I still managed to wear my Smitty jersey every where I went and surprisingly not that many bad looks or death threats. As previously stated, do go to Willis Tower (Sears Tower) and go to the top observation deck. If you are military you can get in for free.

Archived