• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Harrison's Child Taken To Hospital After Dog Bite

Kevin Greene

Even the experts will tell you not to leave kids unsupervised with certain breeds (or any breed). I am not saying that a pit will attack kids in it's pack---quite the contrary. Well socialized Pits generally have a superb tolerance for kids and wouldn't hurt them for anything, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't supervise them when playing.

Anything can happen.

In general (not absolute), a pit bull is different from any other dog in that it will fight to the death, and its jaws do in fact "lock" on it's prey (but you can get them apart relatively simply by using a stick to "pry" the mouth open). Unlike other breeds, with many pit bulls you can literally beat the crap out of them, bloody them up, give repeated clubbings with a bat, etc., they are going to keep on coming until they are dead (serious business). A person who doesn't know this should not own a pit bull, especially a game one. At the same time, they are some of the most loyal and obedient dogs that I have ever come across. You must socialize them properly, by establishing whose the boss (and the hierarchy that they live under). You must be firm, up to the challenge, and responsible (by knowing the dog's potential), and carry yourself accordingly. It's unfortunate that Harrison slipped on the job.

I know, I was more defending the Rot breed that was brought up though, which is why I said "but rots are different than pits". I love Rotties and they are more protective by nature than vicious like a pit bull. I wouldn't mind leaving my child (when I have one) with a Rotty I raised.

I cannot believe this has been nothing but a Michael Vick Dog Fancy post. I think the bigger issue is with the abuse of power the government has on us.

How you say???

The fact is...... if you diss Barack Obama in front of the nation, media or Rachael Nichols...Oprah will unleash a signal to control any household animal to harm either yourself or a loved one. This has to be addressed and discussed.

Also, my Border Collie will not ****** a dog treat from my hand let alone ever have two seconds of rage and maul my 7 year old. Just do not have Pits if there are children around. Sorry Pit lovers but when Pitt supporters throw out weak arguments like: annoying chihuahuas bite more people than a pit....just try to recall the last chihuahua mauling that has happened.

But back to this point.....Show up Barack in public.....Tragedy follows close....

I cannot believe this has been nothing but a Michael Vick Dog Fancy post. I think the bigger issue is with the abuse of power the government has on us.

How you say???

The fact is...... if you diss Barack Obama in front of the nation, media or Rachael Nichols...Oprah will unleash a signal to control any household animal to harm either yourself or a loved one. This has to be addressed and discussed.

Also, my Border Collie will not ****** a dog treat from my hand let alone ever have two seconds of rage and maul my 7 year old. Just do not have Pits if there are children around. Sorry Pit lovers but when Pitt supporters throw out weak arguments like: annoying chihuahuas bite more people than a pit....just try to recall the last chihuahua mauling that has happened.

But back to this point.....Show up Barack in public.....Tragedy follows close....

walk away from the bong.

Whatever a Choad is.

Another word for taint or Gooch....or.....

From Urban Dictionary:

Usually penis, penis wider than it is long, or the area between the penis and anus. Taken from colloquial Spanish.

A penis, usually wider than long. (actually this is basically not possible so this is a better definition: It is a slang for a penis that is usually thick in appearance and short in length.)

The perineal area between the scrotum and anus. Also called grundle, gooch, taint, or durf.

Archived