• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kirwan on Jarrett

HSCBandit07

In Jarrett's case, it isn't the quantity of catches that makes me believe he will make the leap this year, it was the quality of the catches. In traffic and during crucial stages of the game, he always came through when called upon. In fact, he was also open many other times, but was not targeted. I think last year was a year to earn Jake's trust, and with that trust, this year he should become a legitimate threat and target for Jake.

Considering how long its taking/took him to learn the system, I really don't see how we can put much confidence in him. Sure, he can emerge as a reliable 3rd option, but I just don't see him propelling himself to the next level.

There have been a lot of good WR's that took about 3 years to really get it, so that doesn't bother me at all. Also, it's been pointed out many times that this is a run first team that usually prefers to used two TE's and two WR's, so the third WR is never gonna light up the stat sheet on this team.

All in all, I believe Jarrett will be fine.

Archived