• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is anybody else listening to WFNZ?

The_Cannon

Marc just said Cam is playing for his job. He also said Luck is making chicken salad out of chicken poo, while Cam is making chicken poo out of chicken salad. So... now the panthers are good, its just Cams fault. Now I remember why I don't listen to the drive anymore.

Its because they are not smart enough to realize it is the coaching which means they are real dumb-asses just like Cowerd.

Thats not he said. When you say someone is making chicken salad out of chicken poo, they are making something great out of poo.

By reversing it, hes saying Cam is taking something great and making it worse, which is complete bullshit. And yes Luck has less talent. He also has better coaching at the moment.

I understand your point and can see how you interpreted his statement that way....I just took it a little different way.

Wfnz is just a platform for opposing fan bases to hate on the Panthers and Charlotte sports in general. 99% of the callers start out by saying "I'm not a Panthers, I'm a ________ fan, but......" And then go on to bloviate about my team. Fug the opinion of Giant fan or Steeler fan on my team. Call a show in the city your team plays in.

I have no problem with the media criticizing players for performance as long as it's warranted and correct, the problem with Marc James is he personally attacked CJ by making fun on his grammar and spelling on twitter. How is that professional? He is just a douche that grew up in New England so every other word out of his mouth is how the Panthers need to be more like the Patriots. The guy just has no clue he also said the one player he blames for the season and why the Panthers are failing right now is "Me angelo Williams". Come on man, why be so derogatory? Plus he is not the reason for our season being so bad. Until this year he averaged 5 yards per carry and if our O line could make some holes for him and Stew we would't be having this conversation. Bottom line is our O line stinks and is the main reason why we can't win and he would rather blame D-will, CJ, or Cam.

Archived