• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is anybody else listening to WFNZ?

The_Cannon

Marc James was just on "Around the League Live" talking about the # of interceptions Cam has thrown during his first 22 starts... under Marc's line of thinking the Colts should have benched/cut Peyton Manning 6 games into his 2nd season.

Thanks for sharing your "wisdom" with us Marc, LOL

Still not as dumb as this place can get.

If you think people on the radio have any more knowledge or credibility than people on here, than I'm not surprised that you enjoy listening to that drivel. You seem to be their target audience: the people who honestly believe they are tuning in to people that know more than the average joe. Radio is just as dumb as this place.

Radio is just as dumb as this place.

...I think that's what I just said...and then some.

If Radio didn't screen their calls it would be Huddle Radio. The intelligence level here is much lower than the level of the radio.

In the rare event I listen to the radio, I'm not hearing someone call in about what someone put on twitter...or talking about trading Jon Beason halfway through the Seahawks game.

I'm sick of the Cam hate. Just got into an argument with a coworker (Detroit fan who says he supports Panthers too) and he keeps bringing up the "sulking" and the "towel". Had to explain it's maybe 10% Cam's fault right now and I'd like to see him in a real offense.

Yeah it's funny how they were just bragging on Ponder and he had a terrible game yesterday, he threw for 58 yards yesterday and had 2 interceptions and rushed for 2 yards. Cam's worst game ever has never been close to that bad. He also has only thrown for 100 more yards then Cam this season but he has also played one more game. Marc James is an idiot.

...I think that's what I just said...and then some.

If Radio didn't screen their calls it would be Huddle Radio. The intelligence level here is much lower than the level of the radio.

In the rare event I listen to the radio, I'm not hearing someone call in about what someone put on twitter...or talking about trading Jon Beason halfway through the Seahawks game.

Ha you are correct. The dudes that call in to the radio are no geniuses, but the average Huddler isn't exactly on the back end of the Stanford Binet curve either.

Marc just said Cam is playing for his job. He also said Luck is making chicken salad out of chicken poo, while Cam is making chicken poo out of chicken salad. So... now the panthers are good, its just Cams fault. Now I remember why I don't listen to the drive anymore.

He is all over Luck, and talks about how Luck is better then Cam and can read defenses but the stats show differently.

Luck 1674 yards, 6.7 yards per pass, 53% passing, 7 TD's, 7 INT's, 115 rushing yards, 3 TD's.

Newton 1387 yards, 8.0 yards per pass, 58% passing, 5 TD's, 6 INT's, 273 rushing yards, 3 TD's.

I don't think you can say with a straight face that Luck reads defenses better when he only completes 53% of his passes.

Marc just said Cam is playing for his job. He also said Luck is making chicken salad out of chicken poo, while Cam is making chicken poo out of chicken salad. So... now the panthers are good, its just Cams fault. Now I remember why I don't listen to the drive anymore.

This dude eats chicken salad made out of poop!

Archived