• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat Yasinska's article on firing (Must Read)

TruCatzFan

One outta two ain't bad...

you must have missed the part where Googoodan said the Panthers would be undefeated if they played the AFCW. I don't see it happening, particularly with all the in juries that Carolina has suffered the last few weeks.

If they go 2-2 against the AFCW, I'll be impressed!

you must have missed the part where Googoodan said the Panthers would be undefeated if they played the AFCW. I don't see it happening, particularly with all the in juries that Carolina has suffered the last few weeks.

I agree that neither Denver or San Diego are pushovers & we'd walk through them, but I don't see SD as a legit playoff team.

I'm just gonna post the link... Way too much Info to cut quotes. It just won't do it justice

http://espn.go.com/b...o-carolina-fans

Start with Hurneys Biggest mistake Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire and trade his ass. then fire the entire coaching staff and hand the reigns over to someone that can do something with this franchise

Start with Hurneys Biggest mistake Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire and trade his ass. then fire the entire coaching staff and hand the reigns over to someone that can do something with this franchise

damn.....you must be a whiney-ass bama fan or some other sec loser who just hates cam......he is the real deal.....chud should have been axed then re-eval from there

Great read...IMO, Hurney was on his way out anyways if we had another losing season and at 1-5 JR needed to send a message to the entire organization. The players defending him must remember that Hurney didn't pay them, Richardson does. I think if the O continues to struggle after week 8, chud is next and Shula takes over as O coordinator. JR is going to stay in house with the next GM, giving Rivera the rest of this season and next to see if he's the long term answer.

we weren't so bad on injuries the first 3 weeks of the season. (which is when the falcons played them; while we had two divisional games and the reigning champs)

kc would've been a pushover (like it was for the falcons)

denver could've gone either way - i wouldn't have called them a contender until the san diego game

san diego has beaten 3 sorry teams and lost to the taints; i can't call them a contender

point being, switch the first three games of the schedule and you get very different records

Again, I feel bad for Hurney. He wasn't great, especially since 09. But, prior to that, it could be argued that he was.

My problem with the move is that it serves no purpose for the time being. This was the wrong guy to fire if you wanted to make a statement. Most of the fans and the players don't believe in Rivera/Chud anymore, so why not can them instead. That will send a message more than firing the GM during the season when most likely, he wouldn't be doing anything that affected W/L records at this point.

People can say what they want, but this team does have ENOUGH talent to make it to the playoffs. Coaching is why we are 1-5. There is no reason we shouldn't be 3-3 right now with the team as-is. The coaching sucks. The players want the coaches gone, yet, they're not... And now we have 53 guys playing for a staff they hate.

Oh well... Another lost season.

Its is clear that Rivera has lost the players. I believe that their disdain for this move had more to do with their dislike of Rivera than their love for Hurney. Well, that goes for the ones that aren't getting paid franchise money.

Archived