• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

TruCatzFan

Matty Ice got more INTs than TDs in the playoffs. 0-3 baby, he's cool under pressure. Get your Gillette Fusion razor so you can be cool as him!

Remind me, how many 1-5 teams have gone on to make the playoffs?

Should I start a draft thread for you guys?

Your team is 1-5. They won 6 games last year. Yet, here you are talking poo. I love you people, I really do!! Don't ever change!!

Yep, we suck this year. You guys are really good.

Once you guys lose your playoff game you should come back and we can talk draft prospects.

And you're coming off an embarrassing playoff loss after another 10 win season. A game in which your QB showed no heart and didnt put a single TD on the board. His defense showed more heart that day and sacked Eli Manning in his own end zone. But Matty? Nowhere to be found. He's busy worried about what razor shaves his stubble the best! The guy has wet the bed THREE TIMES! He's not elite, he's a bus driver.

And you're coming off an embarrassing playoff loss after another 10 win season. A game in which your QB showed no heart and didnt put a single TD on the board. His defense showed more heart that day and sacked Eli Manning in his own end zone. But Matty? Nowhere to be found. He's busy worried about what razor shaves his stubble the best! The guy has wet the bed THREE TIMES! He's not elite, he's a bus driver.

Oh, we are talking about last year.

6-10. Great job!!!!

I'll take "places Cam Newton will not be" for 1000, Alex

I can just as easily guarantee Ryan wont win a playoff game as you can Cam not ever making the playoffs. I already have 0-3 to support that, Cam is halfway thru his second year. See how that works? When Ryan actually does something significant for his legacy you can then come bash Cam all you want in comparison. When really you should be comparing him to Joe Flacco becuz they came out the same year and he has already done WAY more than Ryan after being taken behind him but yet you show ur cowardliness by choosing to stomp a 5 year vet over a second year player. U Really dont know how pathetic you look do you?

Archived