• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

TruCatzFan

All of those teams are better than the Jaguars you incompetent slut

That's nice with the personal attack. Makes me feel completely inferior to argue with someone with such a high intellect. I think I will give up now you have me completely outbrained.

The homers here are some of the worst I have ever seen. What has Cam done? 7 wins? Wow, let's build the guy a shrine!! As others have pointed out, he has single-handedly lost games for you this season, yet so many of you want to blame other people. It really is hilarious. Please, don't change.

For the record, I'd be willing to bet that most GM's would take Luck over the pouty guy who throws his teammates and coaching staff under the bus. But hey, he likes to dance while his team is losing, so you've got that going for you.

Luck needs to learn how to make all the NFL throws first before he can be mentioned alongside the guy he lost the Heisman too. Part of why Luck's completion percentage is in The Golden Calf of Bristol/Vick territory is because he cant throw deep accurately and has 3-4 balls every game he either overthrows or underthrows. Daddy could shield him in college, but Daddy can't shield him in the grown man's league. He must work on his accuracy if he even wants to be as good as Cooper Manning. You guys messed up letting a diamond go for cubic zirconia. The Broncos are better than you RIGHT NOW!

How many wins do the Colts have? What about your Panthers? I'd log out and wait for that to change, if I were you.

The homers here are some of the worst I have ever seen. What has Cam done? 7 wins? Wow, let's build the guy a shrine!! As others have pointed out, he has single-handedly lost games for you this season, yet so many of you want to blame other people. It really is hilarious. Please, don't change.

For the record, I'd be willing to bet that most GM's would take Luck over the pouty guy who throws his teammates and coaching staff under the bus. But hey, he likes to dance while his team is losing, so you've got that going for you.

Oh hey, it's that guy who backpeddaled himself out of a thread yesterday

How many playoff wins does Matt Ryan have? The same as Cam.

Don't mention Scam in the same sentence as Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan is a real quarterback. Scam is a fraud who throws games away, when he isn't busy throwing teammates and coaches under the bus.

Matt is a fill in for Vick. Always has been always will be. When you guys had Vick you won playoff games, now you got Matt Ryan and beat your chest over regular season accolades. You will never win anything behind Matty Ice's arm. He's not elite.

BWahahahahahahaha

LOL @ a Carolina fan trying to talk poo about Matt fuging Ryan.

bwahahahahahahaha

Go read the thread again. You were the one that went silent. That's what people do when they are dead wrong. Run along now, kid.

Right, the guy who kept moving the goalposts until he was getting owned up by bottom tier posters, then just basically LOLOLlloLO until he could exit out of the thread.

Keep trying, kiddo.

Don't mention Scam in the same sentence as Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan is a real quarterback. Scam is a fraud who throws games away, when he isn't busy throwing teammates and coaches under the bus.

Need to tell that to half of your fanbase that still wears Vick jerseys to your games.

Right, the guy who kept moving the goalposts until he was getting owned up by bottom tier posters, then just basically LOLOLlloLO until he could exit out of the thread.

Keep trying, kiddo.

Or

you lied>>

I quoted posts>>

you stfu and went off to beat your tiny dick

Archived