• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

TruCatzFan

Luck didnt win a Heisman

Luck didnt win a national title

Luck wont win ROY

Luck wont be as good as Peyton is

Luck wont be as good as RG3

Luck wont be as good as Tannehill

Luck wont be as good as Cam.

Andrew Luck is not a leader, he's still suckling Oliver's nipple. Everything he has, daddy provided for him. Good luck building a super bowl winner with a kid still on allowance.

If you think this is the characteristics of a leader than you don't know much about leadership. This was anything BUT being a leader.

That's so easy to say. See, here's the deal:

Newton smiles, jokes and is approachable: DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE TEAM, MEMEME

Newton toes the company line: EVADES QUESTIONS, TOO STUPID TO ANSWER FOR HIMSELF

Newton is down and reserved: POUTING, INSECURE, DEPRESSED, MENTALLY WEAK

Newton is annoyed/angry: NOT A LEADER

Newton refuses an interview: EGO, HEAD TOO BIG TO FIT IN THE BUILDING

I'm hoping he gets to the point he just puts on his headphones and silently flips off the camera for ten minutes before waving and walking off mic.

Guest coltboy19

With all due respect, Panthers fans were over Luck after the first game last season. Cam is the real deal at QB. Playcalling has been more detrimental to this team's, including Cam's, development as anything else, period.

If there was a redraft of 2011 and 2012 at the same time, RG3 would be #1 and Cam would be #2. AJ Green would be drafted over Luck right now.

go take another hit of acid, do you really think a GM in the NFL would draft CAMERON over luck? When i get ready to go on a walkabout for a few days i want to know where yall r getting your acid, and aj green, come on, go sleep it off

i like griffin, heck of a player, but anybody who puts down luck at this point dont know football, he already has an 18 point comeback against the packers, he is playing really good ball, arians gave him the whole playbook and he learned it with ease, great pocket presense, great arm, great demeanor, he is everything we wanted, and such a classy guy, the opposite of CAMERON. yall hide and watch, he will win championships for the horseshoe, and he will do it with class, yall have the next vince young

No not bashing Luck at all. I think he'll be a legitimate franchise QB. He is as solid as they come. I just think Griffin and Cam will be much better. They have and will continue to do things we haven't seen before.

i like griffin, heck of a player, but anybody who puts down luck at this point dont know football, he already has an 18 point comeback against the packers, he is playing really good ball, arians gave him the whole playbook and he learned it with ease, great pocket presense, great arm, great demeanor, he is everything we wanted, and such a classy guy, the opposite of CAMERON. yall hide and watch, he will win championships for the horseshoe, and he will do it with class, yall have the next vince young

53% completion, averaging under 7 yards per throw, same amount of INTs as TDs to date this season

go take another hit of acid, do you really think a GM in the NFL would draft CAMERON over luck? When i get ready to go on a walkabout for a few days i want to know where yall r getting your acid, and aj green, come on, go sleep it off

Ok.... unless I was really hurting at QB, I would take the best WR talent since Randy Moss over another good QB. So far, Luck has only been a QB with good potential. AJ Green has been looking like the next Jerry Rice. There really aren't any comparisons for Cam and RG3 as rookies.

im just glad CAMERON aint the face of my franchise. he doesnt have any of the attributes one looks for in a

QB, to say nothing of his sorry demeanor, what a phony. ive heard everybody from the waterboy on up blamed for the panthers woes with the exception of CAMERON, HE AINT GOT IT! this nightmare panther fans are living has only just begun!

PANTHER FANS! WE (COLTS FANS) AREN'T ALL THIS STUPID. WE RESPECT YOUR TEAM AND CAM. Thanks.

PANTHER FANS! WE (COLTS FANS) AREN'T ALL THIS STUPID. WE RESPECT YOUR TEAM AND CAM. Thanks.

And as I was about to make a post on how the other guy was throwing the word "class" around while trying to troll a message board, this guy posts. Thanks Nobody_Colts. Best wishes on your season.

The issue with Cam calling out the coaching staff is that now it's on his record. Whether Rivera/Chudzinki survives the season or not, it's essentially taken less than 2 months from everything being hunky dory to Cam calling out essentially his bosses. So I think there now exists a significant trust divide that not only will the current coaching staff have to deal with, but if they are replaced - won't the new staff have similar concerns?

Cam took responsibility against the Falcons for his fumble - he said it was on him. Now all of a sudden, it's the same, tired schemes to blame? Same tired players? Right now, Cam's postgame press conferences have become must watch material for all NFL observers to dissect and quite frankly he never fails to disappoint because it's always some type of performance that paints both himself and the franchise in a negative light.

Now Cam is young so he's got a lot to learn about life. But contrats his press conferences to the one Drew Brees gave after the Saints fell to 0-4. They are night and day - and if you haven't seen the Brees' one - THAT'S the definition of leadership.

Guest coltboy19

Until we got to see both play in the NFL, yes.

How's Manning's neck doing?

have another hit of acid man, CAMERONS leadership ability was questioned before he was drafted, ever since he got caught stealing stereos at florida, and his daddy sold his services to auburn, charley casserly said before the draft last year he wouldnt take him in the top 20. that evaluation is looking spot on, aint it? just take comfort in the fact that uve got CAMERON, and we got stuck with LUCK, CAMERON is such a classy guy!

Luck didnt win a Heisman

Luck didnt win a national title

Luck wont win ROY

Luck wont be as good as Peyton is

Luck wont be as good as RG3

Luck wont be as good as Tannehill

Luck wont be as good as Cam.

Andrew Luck is not a leader, he's still suckling Oliver's nipple. Everything he ha being as, daddy provided for him. Good luck building a super bowl winner with a kid still on allowance.

you guys a really bitter about losing luck arent you? Cameron is the one who consulted with his father during the off week about being a leader, really, i dont blame you guys, had i lost that gifted, natural born leader i would be bitter too, but just rememberm, you guys have CAMERON, all my best to you, good LUCK

I'm sure Andrew is a very nice young man.

He's also the third or fourth best QB of his draft class right now and has yet to show the ability Newton has.

How does "the most pro-ready QB prospect ever" only complete a hair over 50% of his passes, anyways?

I'm sure Andrew is a very nice young man.

He's also the third or fourth best QB of his draft class right now and has yet to show the ability Newton has.

How does "the most pro-ready QB prospect ever" only complete a hair over 50% of his passes, anyways?

Scheme and OL. He was pressured, hit, or sacked on 50% of his dropbacks against the Jets. Not many screens or dump offs, mostly deep or intermediate routes. We need to give him more short options, tbh. Right now Luck is the 2nd best QB from the draft class, IMO.

all you panther fans were thrilled at the prospest of getting luck last year, but u got cameron instead, id b bitter too.

at this point "last year" cam newton was already our starting quarterback, dumbass.

also the panthers ran a wide open pro offense last season but the coaching staff inexplicably went retarded and is running the read option as our base now. anybody who actually watches this team knows that.

how did we wind up with two colts fans here anyway? was there a thread on some colts board about this topic?

Archived