• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

TruCatzFan

im just glad CAMERON aint the face of my franchise. he doesnt have any of the attributes one looks for in a

QB, to say nothing of his sorry demeanor, what a phony. ive heard everybody from the waterboy on up blamed for the panthers woes with the exception of CAMERON, HE AINT GOT IT! this nightmare panther fans are living has only just begun!

Newton has been scrutinized just as much as any Panther , if not more.... what are you smoking?

he always holds himself accountable after every game, often saying "including my self, or it starts with myself" when saying we have to play better.

you are one of those goofs who just watches a clip on nfl network (10 seconds of a 5 minute Cam interview) and only take from it what you want to take from it.

your posts tell me you don't know anything about the panthers organization, nor are you the least bit amusing with your shitty trolling

go hop back on Luck's cock and get off our board already

if you knew anything at all about the great game of football, u would be having buyers remorse on CAMERON, get your head out of the sand

53% completion, averaging under 7 yards per throw, same amount of INTs as TDs to date this season. To top it all off, having to watch your ex-franchise guy and one of the all-time greats blow the fug up in Denver.

Sorry guy, that's got to sting.

Completely agree MadHatter... But I feel that the scheme being implemented is hampering his ability to grow. I could make a list of the blunders that this coaching staff has made by not using the talent we have... But it would take too long.

I think that we'll see a drastic change in philosophy in the coming weeks.

I agree that the scheme is bad on MANY levels.

Not making use of the stable of RB's we have.....not allowing Cam to develop in a pro style offense.

I believe that Cam is a franchise QB and can lead this team to a lot of wins. But, he needs to be developed....not put in a gimmick offense because he had success within in college.

That tells me that Chud is NOT as brilliant as thought. Or, they believe that Cam cannot run another scheme of offense. I have no idea what they know or think.

Cam's rookie season >> Luck's rookie season

Cam's "off" season > Luck's rookie season

Griffin of course is blowing both away. Sorry your team chose the wrong guy.

Griffin is doing very well this season, but he's also playing for a proven, super bowl winning coach. And they are doing a fantastic job of nurturing him and not putting him in positions to fail. Believe me, Griffin is making mistakes when pressed as well. It's just the Shanahans make sure the game's not put completely on his shoulders - with another late round rookie RB that's running like a top 5 talent at his position. Put Cam in that scheme with these RBs, TEs and WRs. I think Cam might be an MVP candidate.

Griffin is doing very well this season, but he's also playing for a proven, super bowl winning coach. And they are doing a fantastic job of nurturing him and not putting him in positions to fail. Believe me, Griffin is making mistakes when pressed as well. It's just the Shanahans make sure the game's not put completely on his shoulders - with another late round rookie RB that's running like a top 5 talent at his position. Put Cam in that scheme with these RBs, TEs and WRs. I think Cam might be an MVP candidate.

I agree.

That is why I think our issues right now are 75% scheme/coaching and 25% execution.

Guest coltboy19

Oh I have...he got outplayed badly by Mark Sanchez two weeks ago. Hopefully you guys will add some more talent around him so that he doesn't start getting the blame that Cam is getting right now for the team's struggles.

all you panther fans were thrilled at the prospest of getting luck last year, but u got cameron instead, id b bitter too.

all you panther fans were thrilled at the prospest of getting luck last year, but u got cameron instead, id b bitter too.

With all due respect, Panthers fans were over Luck after the first game last season. Cam is the real deal at QB. Playcalling has been more detrimental to this team's, including Cam's, development as anything else, period.

If there was a redraft of 2011 and 2012 at the same time, RG3 would be #1 and Cam would be #2. AJ Green would be drafted over Luck right now.

Guest coltboy19

i like griffin, heck of a player, but anybody who puts down luck at this point dont know football, he already has an 18 point comeback against the packers, he is playing really good ball, arians gave him the whole playbook and he learned it with ease, great pocket presense, great arm, great demeanor, he is everything we wanted, and such a classy guy, the opposite of CAMERON. yall hide and watch, he will win championships for the horseshoe, and he will do it with class, yall have the next vince young

Archived