• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

TruCatzFan

Im sorry but the oline has got a lot to blame all season. Everyone not named kalil sucks. Siritulu is a joke

You're a joke.

Why don't you put that fat ass to work and play football instead of playing video games?

Im sorry but the oline has got a lot to blame all season. Everyone not named kalil sucks. Siritulu is a joke

You're a joke.

Why don't you put that fat ass to work and play football instead of playing video games?

This reminds me of a Michael Irvin story. After he spent a few years there with the losing culture in the late 80's, many players on that team in the locker room would be like its okay they are getting paid and the culture of losing stayed around. Michael Irvin wrote down every player that said those statements. When Jimmy Johnson became the headcoach, he gave the list of all those players that were lazy and there for a paycheck because he wanted to win. I want people that isn't afraid to call out people and want to win. We've heard stories of all this potential laziness. Hopefully our culture change starts after today.

Charles Johnson is on that list

Guest coltboy19

im just glad CAMERON aint the face of my franchise. he doesnt have any of the attributes one looks for in a

QB, to say nothing of his sorry demeanor, what a phony. ive heard everybody from the waterboy on up blamed for the panthers woes with the exception of CAMERON, HE AINT GOT IT! this nightmare panther fans are living has only just begun!

im just glad CAMERON aint the face of my franchise. he doesnt have any of the attributes one looks for in a

QB, to say nothing of his sorry demeanor, what a phony. ive heard everybody from the waterboy on up blamed for the panthers woes with the exception of CAMERON, HE AINT GOT IT! this nightmare panther fans are living has only just begun!

I'd rather have Cam than Fugboy... (Luck) any day

Cam Newton is on our side. We hate the coaching and management 24/7 around here, but when Cam agrees and says it publicly, I can't believe some people on here react with: "He shouldn't have said that to the media. It's not what a leader would do." Cam Newton is sick of the same bullshit as we all are. Be glad we have a player that isn't ready to just wait until things get better by accident. It's a shame that he had to use the fact that he won't get benched (leverage) to garner the confidence to speak his mind, but so be it. Things sure do need to change around here.

Cam's rookie season >> Luck's rookie season

Cam's "off" season > Luck's rookie season

Griffin of course is blowing both away. Sorry your team chose the wrong guy.

You could argue right now that Luck has been the 4th best QB out of that class behind RG 3, Russell, and Tannehill.

Guest coltboy19

im sure u would, just a glimpse at your football IQ

if you knew anything at all about the great game of football, u would be having buyers remorse on CAMERON, get your head out of the sand

Guest coltboy19

You could argue right now that Luck has been the 4th best QB out of that class behind RG 3, Russell, and Tannehill.

wouldnt b much of an argument, i bet u aint even seen luck play this year, we'll keep him, hide and watch

wouldnt b much of an argument, i bet u aint even seen luck play this year, we'll keep him, hide and watch

Oh I have...he got outplayed badly by Mark Sanchez two weeks ago. Hopefully you guys will add some more talent around him so that he doesn't start getting the blame that Cam is getting right now for the team's struggles.

Archived