• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

TruCatzFan

Again, sorry you chose the wrong guy. Silverspoon looks like he'll make a fine game manager down the road, and you guys can work with that. Teams with run of the mill QB talent have made the superbowl before while leaning on their defense, so if you guys build up on that side of the ball maybe you can make a run in a few years.

Luck is much more than a game manager. I wanted us to take Luck from the beginning, and I'm sticking by that until I see Luck with more talent around him, and a better scheme hopefully.

Luck is much more than a game manager. I wanted us to take Luck from the beginning, and I'm sticking by that until I see Luck with more talent around him, and a better scheme hopefully.

I know. Everyone knows Luck's floor is "above average". I was just messing with that other dipshit.

Again, thanks for the class and best wishes on your season.

Luck needs to learn how to make all the NFL throws first before he can be mentioned alongside the guy he lost the Heisman too. Part of why Luck's completion percentage is in The Golden Calf of Bristol/Vick territory is because he cant throw deep accurately and has 3-4 balls every game he either overthrows or underthrows. Daddy could shield him in college, but Daddy can't shield him in the grown man's league. He must work on his accuracy if he even wants to be as good as Cooper Manning. You guys messed up letting a diamond go for cubic zirconia. The Broncos are better than you RIGHT NOW!

How did Oliver protect him in college? Are you under the impression he suited up as Andrew during games or something? Cooper Manning was a WR, RG3 is in a system that makes him look great, and no poo Sherlock. Retard.

Guest coltboy19

Newton has been scrutinized just as much as any Panther , if not more.... what are you smoking?

he always holds himself accountable after every game, often saying "including my self, or it starts with myself" when saying we have to play better.

you are one of those goofs who just watches a clip on nfl network (10 seconds of a 5 minute Cam interview) and only take from it what you want to take from it.

your posts tell me you don't know anything about the panthers organization, nor are you the least bit amusing with your shitty trolling

go hop back on Luck's cock and get off our board already

im an original psl owner, was able to sell for face value in 2000, know quite a bit about your sorry franchise, and i also know you have a real front runner, no playin phony at the qb position. and such vulgar talk, you guys are really frustrated arent you?

I'm not going to beat around the bush. But Cam is not showing true leadership right now. The guy is still young I understand, but Cam needs to grow up some. While watching the game yesterday. I saw a hugh difference between Romo and Cam. Romo: was sitting on the sideline with his coach and teammates looing at photos and correcting his mistakes on the bad drive he had before. Which lead to his team getting the win on the very next drive. While Cam: was sitting on the sidelines with a towel over his head as usual. Cam needs to take off the towel and grow up and be a true leader. He needs to grab his teams mates and photos and find out where he made the mistake and correct it and then go out there and fix it. Cam can become a good leader of this team if he would stop acting like a child over on there on the sidelines with a towel on his head after every drive. You don't see guys like Manning and Brees doing it. That shows the difference between an elite QB and wannabe elite QB. Cam said he wants things to change so he can win games. Well it needs to stat with his own self. He needs to change his own ways and become that leader for this team. Plain and simple.

What should he exactly be looking for on the read option plays dude? Those are read and react plays and he has to make abrupt decisions. During the Seattle game, I distinctly remember him going over the plays with Jay. He does not need to learn to lose and none of us know the film schedule of Cam and this coaching staff.

Archived