• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

TruCatzFan

The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director," Newton said. "It’s kind of getting boring. This taste, this vibe — I’m not buying it, man. And I don’t know what it is, but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast

--Cam Newton post game today

This guy might not make the best decisions, or snap the ball when he should... But this is LEADERSHIP at its finest Ladies and Gentlemen! Most may pick him apart for these comments just because they hate him and love adding fuel to the fire... But ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about the game of football will agree with him to the fullest! This guy is our Franchise, he just echoed all of the fans' sentiments and spoke out for every member of that team... Sometimes being a Leader is difficult, and sometimes things must be said to make positive change. He just proved why he is the real deal with that one statement. He will learn how to be an Elite QB, but what he did today can not be taught, let me assure you of that. I for one applaud him for making the statement, and if he hurt someone's feelings, then so be it! This team has hurt more than just feelings over the past 7 weeks... He just let everyone know that this is unacceptable! You can't put a price on this type of Leadership... I've seen it several times in my Military career, and it saves lives in my line of work. Can't praise the young man enough! Balls of steel Cam, and way to stick up for your teammates and fan base!

On Fox Sports Radio just now someone was talking about how the Panthers have Cam Newton and an aging Steve Smith but they need another superstar to really succeed. I know that is just media jabber, but I do feel like there is no one there making the really big, possibly, game winning play on offense for us this year.

I think we should be destroying teams. We have in fact been given the chance to succeed. Many games have been within grasp but it hasn't happened.

Maybe it is a personnel problem... of course I'm still pretty shaky about all the zone read plays.

Immature to take a shot at the coaching staff in public. It's the antithesis of being a leader.

Shut the hell up. Nothing will get done about it UNLESS he goes public. He's saying what all of the fans are thinking. To sit up there and not say anyting would be suicide.

What's the worse that can happen to him? They sure as hell aren't gonna bench him. If you're gonna lose, at least lose while trying to get better. That option bullshit was luck last year; he knows that the defense has exposed it.

You adapt or you lose out. Chud needs to be called out by somebody, and Ron Rivera is too scared to call out anybody but rookie players.

Archived