• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Peppers thread not about Peppers.

JuliusP_90

I've noticed that last year Julius was consistently going to strip the ball. Not a bad detail but a very good one actually. When he was in a position to make a play he would come through and get a fumble.

Now is that Pep being Pep or is Chris Harris/Coaching staff?

Pep being Pep, looking for the pretty stats, but he soon will be doing more of it. I live in Indy and cant remember how many times Ive seen Robert Mathis strip the QB. The Texans almost beat the Colts a couple times until Robert stripped Sage Rosenfels multiple times. It put the offense back on the field.

Pep being Pep, looking for the pretty stats, but he soon will be doing more of it. I live in Indy and cant remember how many times Ive seen Robert Mathis strip the QB. The Texans almost beat the Colts a couple times until Robert stripped Sage Rosenfels multiple times. It put the offense back on the field.

When chris harris strips the ball it's fire and desire but when pep strips it he's just doing it for the stats?

Archived