• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Max payne......

KillerKat

Any Max Payne fans out there? I haven't seen the movie yet cause I've heard crappy reviews of it. To anyone that has, does it follow the plot of the game any at all?

Anyway. I believe they should've picked actors that looked more like the characters in the game. To me, Christian Bale looks just like Max and Amanda Peet looks just like Mona. Take a look....

christian_bale.jpg

amanda_peet.jpg

561633_20030930_790screen003.jpg

So has anyone seen the new Max Payne? Looks like a bald homeless guy...

maxpayne3face2.jpg

Rockstar games have taken full control of it which means the original writers will not be working on it. I think the new game has the chance to be pretty sh*tty, but Im hoping that its not.

love the game. Still one of the best single player shooter. Hope version 3 rocks too.

As far as the movie, I had ZERO expectations but to be entertained, and it did indeed enterain me.

If I went in with expectations of it trying to follow the game, I would have been deeply disappointed. Hence why one should never get high expectations for a movie. So much easier to just go, and enjoy.

What are directors thinking when they do a movie based on a game?

"Hmm lets see, Im going to do a whole entire picture completely different from the game just so that I can rip fans off who will pay money to see it"

If I was the owner of a game and it was going to be done into a movie, I would make damn sure the plot follows the game or I would sue their asses.

Archived