• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

E60 - Steve Smith (Full Length Video)

Tarheels23

Well see... I saw the long pause as a mixture of him MAYBE staring him down as to say "I don't want to answer that.", but also to think about what he would say. Obviously he wants to clear his name, while being as politically correct as possible. For all that we know Ken Lucas may have been talking some really disrespectful junk to him, but we don't. While the adult thing is to always walk away, sometimes a line is crossed, and NONE of US know what was said. I just think as an athlete your words get twisted so much that you SHOULD take the actual time out to really think through what you'll say, and if you even want to answer it.

I know I can be like that in a relationship sometimes to be honest lol. "Do I want to answer this? If I say it this way, even if it's true, will she try to take it and run with it?...."

Sorry but smith is messed up. Hope he gets help for his inner demon because if he doesn't I would hate to see what happens. As for the long pause he seemed like he didn't want to answer but knew he was trapped. If he stopped the interview it would reflect negatively.

Well see... I saw the long pause as a mixture of him MAYBE staring him down as to say "I don't want to answer that.", but also to think about what he would say. Obviously he wants to clear his name, while being as politically correct as possible. For all that we know Ken Lucas may have been talking some really disrespectful junk to him, but we don't. While the adult thing is to always walk away, sometimes a line is crossed, and NONE of US know what was said. I just think as an athlete your words get twisted so much that you SHOULD take the actual time out to really think through what you'll say, and if you even want to answer it.

I know I can be like that in a relationship sometimes to be honest lol. "Do I want to answer this? If I say it this way, even if it's true, will she try to take it and run with it?...."

What Lucas said is irrelevant.

What I would like to know....is which Panthers aren't going to forgive him. I assume some of those he was referring to are still on this roster

I find it funny alot of people are crucifying the man for fights with team mates. Outside of that, the guy is everything a fan could want, helps charities, no drunk driving or drug addictions, no rape accusations or slandering of a person.

On the field he is the blue-print for a person who is or has been told they are 'too small to compete' to show that ANYTHING can happen if you put time and effort into what your shooting for.

You can be assured if not a hall of famer, will definately be known as the most physical and demanding WR, pound for pound the NFL has ever seen.

Can't watch without getting a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes...

No homo, but I love that man.

GOAT, idgaf what anyone says. HOF should be a no-brainer.

It has been a pleasure to watch him play and become a man, out there for the world to see on Sundays.

man, if ever Smitty is on the fence to be voted into the Hall- this video will will be ammo to voters to keep him out

I thought the opposite. Voters, fans, etc. know the stories about the fights with teammates. The video shows his remorse and reasons behind them. Granted, they're still mistakes, but he opened up about it. I never knew the cancer scare about his wife for example.

Overall, awesome stuff. I <3 89.

Archived