• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

E60 - Steve Smith (Full Length Video)

Tarheels23

just pointing something out that Smitty's best season was not actually the Superbowl season, but the 2005 season when he won the Triple Crown

edit: this just in- Steve Smith is still one of the baddest men in the NFL, and I love him-still

Unbelievable that they would waste over half of the video of this mans illustrious career on negativity! Not one mention of him paying for pro bowl tickets for team mates and their families...

This was a pooty ass video if I've ever seen one!

Keep doing what you're doing Smitty... Off the field you are a role model... On the field you are a Beast, and you will break out come Sunday!

Unbelievable that they would waste over half of the video of this mans illustrious career on negativity! Not one mention of him paying for pro bowl tickets for team mates and their families...

Keep doing what you're doing Smitty... Off the field you are a role model... On the field you are a Beast, and you will break out come Sunday!

Well in fairness, lots of players treat teammates who aid their production.....not many have sucker punched 3 seperate teammates. They weren't really bias by putting an emphasis there....

I met Steve Smith, his wife, and his kids in the Bobcats team store. Very nice people. It was obvious Steve loves his family very much.

Suh is reportedly one of the brightest, smartest, and nicest guys in the league off the field as well....

Smith has a screw a bit loose....and it shows when on a field. He isn't the first and won't be the last.

I think showing the good he does for the less fortunate and the fact that he has been able to apologize to his teammates for what he did shows a lot more good then saying "oh he bought his teammates pro bowl tickets just like every other player that goes to the pro bowl" I think they did a great job.

Suh is reportedly one of the brightest, smartest, and nicest guys in the league off the field as well....

Smith has a screw a bit loose....and it shows when on a field. He isn't the first and won't be the last.

WTF are you talking about? I was just talking about that one instance when I met him in his family...

I know he is intense on the field but thanks for stating the obvious... I don't get what you are trying to tell me.

Archived