• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time for a motivational speech about Panthers' Pride in 2009

top dawg

Look i would love for them to prove me wrong but untill then im going with the facts of our teams history.Even if they play good something will happen watch i promise you injuries or something just watch.

7-9 here we come

why would you even watch a game the entire season if you knew we were going to end up 7-9? it would be an exercise in futility.

ten bucks says you watch anyway.

If you could use historical patterns to predict the future then Vegas would go out of business. Last I checked they are doing pretty well.

Fact is we have a ton of talent and a solid football team from top to bottom. There isn't any reason we can't repeat as NFC South champs.

why would you even watch a game the entire season if you knew we were going to end up 7-9? it would be an exercise in futility.

why would you even play a game the entire season if you know how it's going to end? if you know you have no chance at all of beating the supposed trends, why try?

I will watch the games this year and go to a couple games too just like i allways do.I love football and the carolina panthers i will support them if they went 0-16 but untill they prove me wrong and have back to back winning seasons LoL as john fox would say IT IS WHAT IT IS :D

Look i would love for them to prove me wrong but untill then im going with the facts of our teams history.Even if they play good something will happen watch i promise you injuries or something just watch.

7-9 here we come

We've already broken history more than once.

History would have said our prior season would end 7-9. Instead, it ended 8-8.

History would have said that the Falcons would win the NFC South this past season because of the "worst to first" pattern. The Panthers broke that trend and won the South instead.

Are there challenges this season? sure, but I'm not convinced that it's a down year. Not by a long shot.

I will watch the games this year and go to a couple games too just like i allways do.I love football and the carolina panthers i will support them if they went 0-16 but untill they prove me wrong and have back to back winning seasons LoL as john fox would say IT IS WHAT IT IS :D
translation: "until they prove me wrong they are losers...it is what it has always been and the panthers will do what they have always done."

awesome.

Archived