• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

THE Solution to our Offensive woes

TruCatzFan

It'll be interesting to see if Gettis comes back this week. From everything I have he is ready and has been all year. They just didn't want to rush him in and risk anything. If he can get back to where he was as a rookie, that will be a big thing for our offense. He was way better than LaFell as a rookie in every aspect and hopefully still is.

It'll be interesting to see if Gettis comes back this week. From everything I have he is ready and has been all year. They just didn't want to rush him in and risk anything. If he can get back to where he was as a rookie, that will be a big thing for our offense. He was way better than LaFell as a rookie in every aspect and hopefully still is.

i think they said they were going to look at him the next couple weeks before they made a decision about him.

The optimist in me wants to say it will be a big thing for our offense.

The cynic that usually beats the optimist down and forms my opinions solo says it won't matter because as long as Cam is being hit as much as he throws he'll lock in on Smitty and ignore all of the other receivers.

DEF agree that we need to run the ball... But let me ask you this... If Cam was accurate with his passes last week, would it have seemed that he was forcing the ball? It's not like Cam was throwing into triple coverage last week bro. It just appeared worse due to Cam being way off the mark. If Cam wasn't imagining Smitty as Andre the fuggin Giant they would have been completions...

That's smitty's M.O. though. He goes up and gets his balls. The guy can jump. I think he has a 40" vertical if I'm not mistaken. But also, Smith has dropped a lot of easy balls this year as well, some that could not have been thrown more perfectly. I wouldn't put it all on Cam's throwing. I do agree he needs to improve his mechanics though. But he's had that problem since college.

Archived