• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3

TruCatzFan

The dude is da TRuF!

I thought that all the hype on this guy was just that...hype

Boy was I wrong!!

Edit: never thought anyone would/could come close to breaking any of Cam's records... But honestly I'm a little scared.

This should bode well for us... Cam is uber competitive and I'm sure he's aware of what RG3 did today... I hope he comes outta the bye ready to blow people out of the water. More importantly I hope Chud allows him to do just that

Their offense is much more diverse than ours.

They primarily run a read option.....if you have watched them. They don't run it with a deep vertical pass attack though. Less than we do....but that is a core of what they are.

They primarily run a read option.....if you have watched them. They don't run it with a deep vertical pass attack though

They sprinkle the option in quite a bit. But they also still stick to the roots of the west coast passing game and zone blocking run scheme.

Watch this Alfred Morris highlight video and you'll see RG3 take more snaps from under center in this video than cam has all year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27LkAewFMAw

They primarily run a read option.....if you have watched them. They don't run it with a deep vertical pass attack though. Less than we do....but that is a core of what they are.

Not really primarily.

The 'Skins run a very successful stretch run offense, the same one that Shanahan has been running since before he won the Super Bowl in Denver. That offense is very good. And RG3 fits it very well, with his ability to boot leg out on PA, his ability to pass on the run, and his ability to stretch the defense himself.

Our offense and the 'Skins offense is apples and oranges.

Archived