• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whoo, the Disrespect Begins!

The average ranking is about 15, close to the same as last year. :thumbsup:

Much of the offseason talk surrounded Julius Peppers, and it put a negative light on the whole team. Jake Delhomme is one more year removed from his Tommy John surgery, the offensive line and running game is outstanding, and expectations are low enough that few are counting on them to do well. Whenever that happens, the Panthers play well.

Sorry. I can't get the taste of that last game out of my mouth. That was as bad a game as I've seen a playoff quarterback play in years, and as much as I admire Jake Delhomme as a person and like him as a player, I'm going to have to see him play better than the guy who was just OK (59 percent completions, 206 passing yards a game) last year...

The Panthers just gave Jake Delhomme a 5-year, $42.5 million extension. Crazy, right? Well, think about it. The Panthers lost in the Doggone Playoff because Delhomme's son was kidnapped, so he had to throw the game. With this new money, Delhomme can actually offer the kidnappers cash instead of the promise of a fixed game.

The Arizona game destroyed any respect we had coming. So get used to it and don't complain about it all year! Not directed at you, but at Panther fans in general who feel dissed. :cheers2:

Only team immune to being destroyed in the first round is the Cowboys who always rank top 15 no matter how many times they fail.

We don't deserve any respect. We poo'd the bed last season.

straight doodied in the sack

so many picks thrown i dont wanna ever look back

at that horrid cold winter night

16 year olds drinking till they cry themselves to sleep just aint right.

word.

Archived