• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Father's Justice

TruCatzFan

Some of you older folks may actually remember this... But I did not. Really glad I read this story, and to be completely honest, I would do the same exact thing!

I'd recommend reading the rest of the article as well found below the quoted portion.

Jerry Sandusky was lucky.

He was sentenced to 30 to 60 years on Tuesday. Not all pedophiles get that far.

Meet karate coach Jeff Doucet.

courtesy of Jody Plauche

Jeff Doucet, like many molesters, tested the limits with Jody Plauche to groom him for abuse.

That's him, walking off a plane and into the Baton Rouge, La., airport on March 16, 1984. There's a sheriff with him. News cameras are rolling. He's accused of repeatedly molesting an 11-year-old boy, Jody Plauche, then kidnapping him to Disneyland. A rape kit proved he sodomized him more there.

Now meet Jody's dad, Gary Plauche.

That's him, waiting by a bank of pay phones. He's got a .38 snub-nosed revolver in his right boot. He's facing the wall, talking on one of the phones to his best friend, Jimmy.

"Here he comes," Gary whispered. "You're about to hear a shot."

Then Gary Plauche reached down for the gun, spun around and fired a hollow-point bullet into Doucet's brain from three feet away. Then he lowered the gun, turned around and hung up the phone. A TV camera caught it all. Doucet would be dead within 24 hours. (Editor's note: The video is powerful and discretion is advised.)

One day, maybe a year after the murder, he and his son were walking along when they saw a man who looked strikingly like Doucet.

Jody was trembling.

"Wow," he said to his dad. "I really thought it was him!"

Gary paused a second and then said, plainly, "I knew it wasn't."

. (Like a BOSS!!)

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8486252/a-father-justice

I wouldn't even think twice, I would have done the same thing. It does bring up a good point as far as not being too harsh about it when speaking to your child... So I'll just keep that part to myself when having that talk, knowing the whole time...that if heaven forbid my son comes home and says anything about being molested... I'll know that I'll be in jail within an hr

Archived