• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason Schedule Specifics - Darin Gantt

prowler2k8

Here's the link:

http://www.heraldonline.com/665?plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3aded44479-eff0-4fb5-98bf-9edb9d130913Post%3aec0068c7-e1cc-4a2c-b8a6-5c7cd2bd706d&sid=pluck.heraldonline.com

Most notable thing is players will report for training camp on Sunday August 2nd this year, since the first preseason contest is on Monday, August 17th (ESPN) against the Giants. Last preseason game against the Steelers is September 3rd. Looks like we're going to have to wait a little longer for the 2009 season to kickoff. :(

good to know. now i can start making arrangements for taking the family down to the spartanburg area for the month of august. i wonder when the practice schedule is going to be released. i can't remember when that is usually done.

Most notable thing is players will report for training camp on Sunday August 2nd this year, since the first preseason contest is on Monday, August 17th (ESPN) against the Giants.

Yeah I thought there was a rule that you can't start training camp practice until 2 weeks before your first preseason game. So Buffalo and Tennessee can start their practices on July 26th since they play in the HOF game on August 9th.

Archived