• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Packers lose this weekend... (2-4)

TruCatzFan

the team with the worser record and no rings or winning seasons in the last couple years have more problems than the team with a ring and a 13 win season within the past two.

I won't argue that, you have a great point. All I'm pointing out, is that they seemingly have all the pieces...with a pedigree of winning, and it's not happening. Like what is their excuse? They have a vet coach, vet QB, and veteran club for that matter...

The only thing I can think of is them losing their OC to the Dolphins. Just trying to understand it I guess. Don't mind me

this does not and should not make me or anyone feel better about 1-4

it puts nothing in perspective and it does not alleviate the sting of failure

there are no transitive properties in football. You whip the guy's ass in front of you or you get your ass whipped. We haven't even raised our fists in some of these scrapes and the GBpackers would likely destroy the Panthers I have seen so far this seasons, like most of the rest of the league

Kinda like we should be**** 3-2 right?

That's weak. Should be's don't count in this League... And I have zero pity for GB putting themselves in that situation anyways

You're weak.

The Panthers weren't robbed of a win, so no, not kinda like we should be 3-2. We should be 1-4 because we lost the games we lost on our own.

GB put themselves in position to win the game and they should have won it, no pity required.

You're a straight fool if you think we would beat Greenbay as well. They are in better position than us and have a better team than us, completely asinine thread.

You're weak.

The Panthers weren't robbed of a win, so no, not kinda like we should be 3-2. We should be 1-4 because we lost the games we lost on our own.

GB put themselves in position to win the game and they should have won it, no pity required.

You're a straight fool if you think we would beat Greenbay as well. They are in better position than us and have a better team than us, completely asinine thread.

FUG u and the horse you rode in on.... I don't give a damn what you say back either. I don't have any respect for someone who results in name calling and degrading another person just for a laugh. You don't agree? That's fine, but get some maturity and humility. The Packers deserve to have lost that game plain and simple. When u leave it to the refs you deserve to lose. Had they played lights out that play wouldn't have mattered. Same for us against Atlanta, TB, and Seattle.

They're no different than us... A team underachieving. So put that in your pipe and smoke it

Archived