• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Packers lose this weekend... (2-4)

TruCatzFan

Most of you have made some good points one way or another. I understand both sides of the argument. I was just sitting here thinking... And if it happens, I think it's a pretty big story that GB would be 2-4... Regardless of our own record. I just wanted to add us into the mix as a conversation generator. It's easy for us to jump off the cliff, where GB fans are die hard. Just the difference between winning franchises and us

The Packers might be having a down year.

The Panthers are having a down existence.

Not to mention that whole thing about McCarthy showing hes capable of coaching his team to a Super Bowl while Rivera hasnt shown he's capable of coaching his team through basic situational football.

That's right, the Green Bay Packers will be 2-4.... Does this make you feel better about our record? I mean, this is a team everyone expected to own people...

Especially with the way Rodgers performed last year. Don't want to turn this into a race thing, (I'm white) but I think Cam is taking way more grief for his performances than Rodgers is for his.

GB seemingly has the defense and obviously a potent Offense (see last year)

It just dawned on me that they'd be 2-4... Which honestly makes me feel better about where we're at as a franchise with a 2nd year QB and coaching staff.

Just trying to make myself feel better I guess

I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts though

The Packers having a bad year certainly does not make me feel good about the Panthers having a bad year. What sense does that make?

Archived