• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Packers lose this weekend... (2-4)

TruCatzFan

That's right, the Green Bay Packers will be 2-4.... Does this make you feel better about our record? I mean, this is a team everyone expected to own people...

Especially with the way Rodgers performed last year. Don't want to turn this into a race thing, (I'm white) but I think Cam is taking way more grief for his performances than Rodgers is for his.

GB seemingly has the defense and obviously a potent Offense (see last year)

It just dawned on me that they'd be 2-4... Which honestly makes me feel better about where we're at as a franchise with a 2nd year QB and coaching staff.

Just trying to make myself feel better I guess

I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts though

They're one regular ref from being 3-2. Most everyone looks bad against SF and Indy just exploded in an emotional win last week. They're a team that has had a really bad break and played a really good team for 2 of their loses. We just suck right now. So no them being 2-4 doesn't make me feel better.

They're one regular ref from being 3-2. Most everyone looks bad against SF and Indy just exploded in an emotional win last week. They're a team that has had a really bad break and played a really good team for 2 of their loses. We just suck right now. So no them being 2-4 doesn't make me feel better.

They are not one 'regular' ref from being 3-2, if there were regular refs they would be 2-3 still... If you watched the whole game you would see the call that gave GB the only TD to put them ahead. That call was WORSE than the catch in the endzone, that one just happened to be at the end of the game. Seattle outplayed GB all game, and there were horrid calls both ways, if the game was called properly, Seattle would still come out on top. Thats not me being biased either, I admit the call was terrible. But def. not the worst call that game. Those scab refs almost cost the hawks a victory.

They are not one 'regular' ref from being 3-2, if there were regular refs they would be 2-3 still... If you watched the whole game you would see the call that gave GB the only TD to put them ahead. That call was WORSE than the catch in the endzone, that one just happened to be at the end of the game. Seattle outplayed GB all game, and there were horrid calls both ways, if the game was called properly, Seattle would still come out on top. Thats not me being biased either, I admit the call was terrible. But def. not the worst call that game. Those scab refs almost cost the hawks a victory.

Worst call of the game was the defensive interference call on GB before that.

Worst call of the game was the defensive interference call on GB before that.

I don't disagree with you there. But the PI call on Browner was worse than the TD, I mean honestly, it's a crapshoot. But bottom line is Seattle wouldn't have needed a drive if the game was called properly. If you look at the numbers, GB was flat outplayed, officiating made the game into a crapshoot

Archived