• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who in the huddle is rooting for mike vick?

While I don't want to see Vick in Carolina, I would like to see a QB with his abilities (before his incarceration and newly aquired prison abilities) play in Carolina. Split backs with Dwill and Jstew with a running QB would be an interesting sight to see. No way to tell if it was a pass or run or where it was going. Not going to happen with Vick, but still a nice thought.

Stallworth killed a man while driving drunk...if that doesn't deserve a ban...what does? The NFL needs to crack down on these idiots so that hopefully the rest of the league and it's fans understand that drinking and driving can not be tolerated.

I understand There is a big difference between Dog fighting and hunting/fishing but I don't understand why. If I'm correct they all end in the same result. I guess there is a thicker line between sport(hunting) and entertainment (dog fighting) than I thought. I think it's all equally wrong. I've heard people complaining about How Vick is the wost person ever then pick up there rifle and head to the woods. I guess since Dog's are a man's/womans best friend, Men/women take it personally when they are killed.... One day it will all make since.

Dogs are loyal to humans and try to please thier masters. Dogs will put thier own lives at risk to protect thier owners.

Deer etc..are not domesticated animals and in many cases they need to be hunted.

I dont see your comparsion at all

I think he deserves a 2nd chance and I honestly wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers bring him in as a backup.

I don't get this whole "remorseful" thing, we'll never known if he's sincerely remorseful - he's paid his debt to society, so I'm not interesting in hearing some lawyer-scripted apology.

I understand There is a big difference between Dog fighting and hunting/fishing but I don't understand why. If I'm correct they all end in the same result. I guess there is a thicker line between sport(hunting) and entertainment (dog fighting) than I thought. I think it's all equally wrong. I've heard people complaining about How Vick is the wost person ever then pick up there rifle and head to the woods. I guess since Dog's are a man's/womans best friend, Men/women take it personally when they are killed.... One day it will all make since.

In hunting and fishing you don't intentionally torture the animals. Vick hung dogs from trees and electrocuted them with car batteries. The end result is the same, but in hunting and fishing you are not killing the animals simply to get a kick out of watching them suffer and die.

In hunting and fishing you don't intentionally torture the animals. Vick hung dogs from trees and electrocuted them with car batteries. The end result is the same, but in hunting and fishing you are not killing the animals simply to get a kick out of watching them suffer and die.
^^ that

I don't get the hunting and fishing thing, either.

The point no one in the Give Mike a Chance crowd has addressed...the bait dogs. Training dogs that love to fight is one thing. Taking pets off the street and throwing them to these monsters takes it to a whole different level. That's what these people do. They use these bait animals to teach their fighting dogs to kill.

You let your family dog outside and go to use the restroom. You go to the door and call for the dog. The dog is gone. The next day it gets ripped to shreds by pit bulls so that these idiots can get entertainment pitting their dog against someone else's for money.

Archived