• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who in the huddle is rooting for mike vick?

I don't like the man, didn't like him in college and certainly didn't like playing for Atlanta. But he's done his time. It's over for me. I remember every dog I every had and fondly, but it's over for me. That some of you can't let it be over for you is yours, not mine...

Won't post in a Micheal Vick thread again, I've said my piece...

I don't like the man, didn't like him in college and certainly didn't like playing for Atlanta. But he's done his time. It's over for me. I remember every dog I every had and fondly, but it's over for me. That some of you can't let it be over for you is yours, not mine...

Won't post in a Micheal Vick thread again, I've said my piece...

Not sure people are losing sleep over this. but when asked the opinion, it'll be given.

-------------------

As for my opinion, he doesn't deserve anything. He's a free man that will prob'ly make millions just for writing a book called "If I did kill dogs, I would have done it this way."

Just sayin... If this was OJ, would he deserve a 2nd chance? I think the fact that they both are/were free is sufficient enough. But that's just my opinion.

Noone deserves anything. Vick deserves another chance in the NFL like I deserve a chance in the NFL...

Playing in the NFL is a right - Vick lost it... he treated his fan base horribly (giving them the bird), he was busted for weed in an airport (which somehow amounted to nothing in the legal system), when he got caught for this dog-fighting ring I was 100% sure nothing would stick to the "Great Mike Vick" but it did, and it should continue to stick. He had way over one shot and blew them all... let's not forget, his whole family is garbage (example: Marcus "I'm Sorry I Didn't See Your Calf Before I Stomped It" Vick).

The fact that people who have done worse and gotten away with it so far Leonard Little, Ray Lewis, Stallworth, etc. does not mean that we should let all of these convicts play the game. Kick all of them out

Playing in the NFL is a right - Vick lost it... he treated his fan base horribly (giving them the bird), he was busted for weed in an airport (which somehow amounted to nothing in the legal system), when he got caught for this dog-fighting ring I was 100% sure nothing would stick to the "Great Mike Vick" but it did, and it should continue to stick. He had way over one shot and blew them all... let's not forget, his whole family is garbage (example: Marcus "I'm Sorry I Didn't See Your Calf Before I Stomped It" Vick).

The fact that people who have done worse and gotten away with it so far Leonard Little, Ray Lewis, Stallworth, etc. does not mean that we should let all of these convicts play the game. Kick all of them out

:hurray:

Interesting.. and surprised it took this long to point that out. Glad you did since I didn't think about it in that light. I guess everyone else saying he deserves a 2nd chance has failed to do so as well...

Btw, I vote for Pacman Jones getting an 11th chance. Just sayin...

As a dog lover, I will probably never forgive him. Let's face it, he lied right up until the time that it was impossible to continue the lie anymore. If he could have gotten away with it, he would still be fighting dogs and enjoying the hell out of it, regardless of how sincere he sounded when he apologized. I believe he's sorry he got caught, but I don't believe for a second that he's sorry for what he did to those dogs.

Archived