• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Sunday will be _________?

TruCatzFan

Refreshing!

It will be refreshing because I likely won't feel angry or disappointed because the Panthers won't take the field. I can watch football and enjoy the games, not worrying about once again being let down for the umpteenth time.

I will not have to worry about:

The read option being run every other fuggin play

Ron Rivera standing on the sideline like a mime

Ron Rivera miss managing the clock

Players failing to execute their assignments

Cam's innacuracy

Our multi million dollar backs fumbling

Our secondary screwing the pooch

This list could continue forever

Honestly my heart, emotions, and blood pressure probably need this bye week just as much as the players need it to heal up. It will be nice to go to church and not pray for a Panthers victory... Which btw, only has a 20% success rate thus far....

Nope, this weekend I can sit back and hope that every NFC team that's looking to improve their own record simply loses!

Enjoy this week for what it is, a week off from another agonizing defeat by our team that's STILL "learning how to win" I still hold out hope that they can turn this thing around... In fact I'm fairly confident that if we could just get to 1 game above .500 this team's mentality would flip a switch and do what we all think they're capable of... At the same token, The sad truth is that I've almost lost all hope they can even get to .500

Gone are the days of my confidence in this team. Perhaps, that's exactly what they need to actually succeed. If not, well then... I'll still watch, I'll still scream at the TV... And for some ungodly known reason, I'll still visit this site, and read all the garbage that each and every one of us comes up with every single day. I guess it's true... Misery loves company. At any rate ill cherish this weekend not having any expectations of winning or losing, as our squad sits idle during week 6. Best of luck to anyone reading in their personal lives, no matter what any if you may face. In the end, that's all that matters.

Archived