• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

steve smith on nfluk

luke262

Smitty's one of those guys who you can tell is smart but who just doesn't express himself that well in interviews. It's probably why he doesn't usually like to do interviews.

Most people don't interview well, it's a gift to be good at interviews, even when they know what's coming...

Its Prob cause you have to watch what you say. They can take one thing out of context and run with it for a month or more.

True that!

Who really cares about 2,000 yards in a season? I doubt Smitty would ever care about that if he could get a SB ring.

I have the feeling that if we were lucky enough to win the Super Bowl this year, Steve Smith would walk away. He has a lot on his plate with his family, etc. and that's what's important to him, (as it should be). He has plenty of money, getting a ring would probably be enough to do it, (unless he thinks he can get another). Regardless, I doubt he will try a Brett Farve and continue long after he has lost it, that's just not his style...

Archived