• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DISGUSTED

TruCatzFan

Now that I've had a little bit of time to cool off, the anger has been replaced with disgust.

I have never been more upset about a season in my life. I try to stay positive year in and year out and for what? I mean really? Who the FUG am I trying to kid?

I've never ever turned on a coach of a team that I have supported ever, until now. How can you stand there and have the most complete listless look on your face the entire game?? Show a little bit of emotion bro... C'mon!! At least act like you care or that you have an iota of an emotional connection to the players or the game that you've worked so hard to prepare for.

The defense looked better this week, but the Seahawks aren't really known to put up many points. The missed tackles are fuggin ridiculous!

The offense... Oh the offense... Hey Chud, WTF are you thinking???? WTF happened this summer? You've taken one of the most productive offenses we'd ever had and decapitated it...literally! Can anybody tell me the last time we lined up in an I formation??? Can anybody tell me the last time we ran a toss or a sweep to the outside? Cause i can sure tell you that im tired of the read option... Man... I'm seriously at a loss here fellas. I don't even know what else to say at this point.

I looked at the standings across the NFC... The good news is that we still face 3 potential playoff teams and that's from the NFC East alone. We already lost to the Giants. We could help ourselves out and beat: The Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins... We could also do ourselves a favor by beating the Bears... But have you seen their defense??? You think Seattles is better? Cause its not!

It's still early as hell, but DAMN man... I just don't see this happening. It could, it def could... But for once I have seemed to have lost hope... I saw a stat on the screen as New Orleans won tonight, taking them to 1-4... Only one team out of like the last 836 or somin crazy have made the playoffs after starting 1-4. Ask me why I feel like they have a much better chance at accomplishing that feat than we do??? I can't answer it, but that's the way I feel.

This fuggin sucks... Do we need Bill Polian, and a new HC in here to fix this poo? Chico had better get his head out of his ass!!! If we don't win at least 6 this year, I seriously think he's gone. Too much "talent" here going str8 down the shitter. Talent... Ha! What a fuggin joke!

/rant I guess, I mean... When apathy sets in for me... It's serious. I don't know... I just don't get it.

Seattle's defense is quite possibly better than the Bears'. I know I'd take Seattle's secondary over Chicago's, and possibly D-line too. Agree about Chud though, same thing everyone is thinking. He's getting too GD cute for his own good. Trying to be too MF creative. Never a sentiment I thought I'd have... I'm on the "Replace the coaching staff" bandwagon for now...

I'm ok with Chud's play calling, and even tolerate McDerp's play calling. It's really not that bad imo.

What I can't stand are our stupid and self-centered players. How many times has Cam made a bad throw because he forgot to use proper throwing technique this season? How stupid of a RB do you have to be to see your fellow RB stipped of the ball, and then go out on the next series and get stripped as well? How many times has Smith caused a penalty for fighting with a DB? Should I even bring up the dumbass Nakamura? I don't even want to think about how stupid Martin must be to have been benched in favor of Naka. I predict that each game this season will feature multiple Panther players making stupid game deciding mistakes. Cam is the top bonehead, but he'll have plenty of help from some of our other stupid players. The talent is there, but the football intelligence is severly lacking. Too many of our players are simply not football smart, and RR can't think for them out on the field. I think we would be 4-1 if we had players who were football smart.

When I say too many of our players are stupid, I mean football stupid. Maybe they're smart guys overall, but on the field they're 'football stupid'.

I think our players seem to be outcoached. We have a great group of guys that just don´t show it on the field. I do not see a game plan and I totally put this on our coaches. Cam is obviously a sensitive guy and when I see his body language I see a guy left alone by the coaches. Take away some pressure of his shoulders and put it on our 55M+ backfield. And when I see RR standing on the sideline with his arms folded and his clueless look, I see a guy that shows he has no idea how to turn things around. Body language tells a lot about our situation.

Archived