• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone want some Booty?

R0CKnR0LLA

John David Booty Could Be Screwed by Brett Favre

If the Vikes bring in Favre, that would leave JDB as the odd man out. I wouldn't mind bringing him in and then send McCown packing. That'd give us two potentials for our future QB. I'm usually not a big fan of USC QBs but if we can get him for nothing, then I say give him a shot. Thoughts?

EDIT: One note to add, he was roommates with Ryan Kalil.

I'm not sure they want to get rid of Jackson, but even if they do I can't believe he has much trade value :lol:

I guess you could ask the question, would you want Jackson if he's the one that gets cut? I'd say hellllssss no on him.

Kevin Rodgers is the Vikes QB coach and he actually likes QBs with very Raw talent and tries to develop them(You have to think who all he has developed in the past with MCNabb at Syracuse, and Randle and Younger Vick at VT).....I think he likes the challenge

Vick of course was a bust, but had the talent on the field with Rodgers guiding the way....His problem was all personal problems....well because his last name was Vick

Archived