• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The team is getting WORSE, not BETTER the last thing you want to see from a year 2 coach

CardiacCats

There are so many problems with the team. The players, the coaching, the office. This team needs a complete overhaul. I don't even know where we would have to start. It's a total cluster.

I agree, JR seems to be a really patient guy but this is starting to get ridiculous. I just don't think Rivera has what it takes, if we go 3-13 or 4-12 I hope he just lets go of everyone, Hurns and the entire coaching staff. I've tried to keep my composure in about the coaching staff the first part of this year but I'm boiling at this point. It's not just a lot of bad calls, it's that the team can never come up with a big play late in a game and they have no composure whatsoever.

we have all the talent in the world...wasted on poor play calling and gameplans. too bad we can't fire richardson.

No, we do not have all the talent in the world, that is why a bunch of people you never heard of just molested our team in the trenches.

Panthers fans think that since they know the name of a player or that they have seen them in person makes them talented.

Falso...

we have all the talent in the world...wasted on poor play calling and gameplans. too bad we can't fire richardson.

Depends... Is our secondary talented with poor coaching, or just too damn bad to become good with proper coaching?

Some teachers such at teaching. Others have stupid students.

No, we do not have all the talent in the world, that is why a bunch of people you never heard of just molested our team in the trenches.

Panthers fans think that since they know the name of a player or that they have seen them in person makes them talented.

Falso...

I was talking of the offensive talent, you snooty wine and cheese snob.

The point is simple: I am willing to wager that with the right coaches, we could easily be 4-1 heading into the bye week.

I was talking of the offensive talent, you snooty wine and cheese snob.

The point is simple: I am willing to wager that with the right coaches, we could easily be 4-1 heading into the bye week.

How could you wager that?

Anyway, of course our coaching sucks, Rivera is a dolt. However, we aren't very talented either, thanks to Mr. Hurney.

Archived