• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ProFootballFocus: Secret Superstars for Week 4

JawnyBlaze

Yep. And I remember 99% of the huddle screaming when Hurney made the draft day trade to get this guy.

Maybe.. Just maybe the staff knows a little more than the masses on the huddle (myself included).

Sometimes I do believe you can be right about this. Then there are the rest of the times when I think our Front Office is still learning on the job.

This years draft was amazing. If we continue this trend we might actually get better.

Yep. And I remember 99% of the huddle screaming when Hurney made the draft day trade to get this guy.

Maybe.. Just maybe the staff knows a little more than the masses on the huddle (myself included).

Then I think your memory is a bit fuzzy. Many were happy that we selected Alexander, although naturally most lamented that we had to give up next year's 3rd.

Generally speaking, I would say 70% of the Huddle thought we had a great draft, with many of us stating it had been one of the best since the early 2000's.

Guest Tom Cat

I liked the guy as a prospect when we drafted him but hated trading away future picks and still do. Wether he completely flops or does great doesn't really change that.

Trading a 3rd+6th for a 4th straight up isn't something you should be doing IMO. Entering every draft short on picks when you focus on building through the draft and mainly ignore free agency isn't the best idea either.

I just hate that we go into seemingly every offseason over the cap and short on draft picks. Makes it extremely difficult to add a signifigant amount of talent. Again just my opinion.

Its like every year Hurney is taking a little more money out of the savings account to roll the dice one more time. Ever been gambling in vegas? Howd that work out for you?

yeah, clearly they are football geniuses. once they field a team that looks more prepared than an average high school team maybe we can talk about how much they know.

yeah, clearly they are football geniuses. once they field a team that looks more prepared than an average high school team maybe we can talk about how much they know. until then we are in the basement of the NFL.

I always see posters calling for the firing of Hurney, and yet I NEVER see any posts about who would replace him.

Sometimes I think some posters on here just copy whatever they read and then repost it as there own opinion.

Whereas in reality they wouldnt even have an opinion, cept the ones supplied to them by the masses.

Archived