• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 Panthers plays defenses must stop in 09.

The Answer

If Deangelo has another season like last, there is no way in blue hell that he is leaving this team.

Sorry, but I am all for trading a "top tier" RB to another team for a first, and players after about 4 years in the league.

IMO, with a good/great O line, most 1st or 2nd round RB's can do pretty well in the league. After this season, if he repeats, I would trade Williams in a skinny minute, and get a first and some for him. Then just draft another in a year or so. The reason I wouldn't hesitate especially with the Panthers, is we already have another starting calibre rb behind him.

I remember the monday night game against the bucs last season, he dropped like 3 passes lol, nobody booed him though. He's respected, I think he should split time with Fiametta and retire next season.

Yea he did but really he had a bad game. He was not doing anything right and that out of the norm. I have also seen Smith Drop more then one catch a game but we all know thats not the norm also.

Sorry, but I am all for trading a "top tier" RB to another team for a first, and players after about 4 years in the league.

IMO, with a good/great O line, most 1st or 2nd round RB's can do pretty well in the league. After this season, if he repeats, I would trade Williams in a skinny minute, and get a first and some for him. Then just draft another in a year or so. The reason I wouldn't hesitate especially with the Panthers, is we already have another starting calibre rb behind him.

Good thing you don't run our FO then...

Archived