• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Charlotte ever going to get the chance to host a Super Bowl

hdevonxz

All of that and New Orleans still smells like a porta john. Yall need to hang a few of these god damned things on the light poles

pine-tree-car-air-freshener.gif

The FQ doesn't really smell anymore, in fact it's actually pretty clean vs. what it was before the storm because of a new cleaning company. All of that and Nagin wanted to eliminate that contract to penny pinch :(.

The FQ doesn't really smell anymore, in fact it's actually pretty clean vs. what it was before the storm because of a new cleaning company. All of that and Nagin wanted to eliminate that contract to penny pinch :(.

I ate at Mulates down by the convention center. I ate at Morton's Steakhouse in downtown. Both places smelled of pee. The food was good though. The convention center really smelled from housing all of the evacuees. Good to see it is getting back to the norm though.

Mulates is a tourist trap, you should PM me when you're going to NOLA so I can give you some links and info on good eats in the city.

For sure, I'm always looking for the good eats. I've tried numerous places around the FQ. Mulates was next to the Convention Center, was convenient, and was packed with show people. Tried my first Crawdad Poboy there. Sh*t was good.

I really enjoyed walking around downtown. Some of those narrow side streets have some cool/wierd stuff. Love the creole music blasting out of most the joints. Hate your f*cking football team though.

Wont happen, Atlanta probably wont have another one either due to the weather (ice) the last time they had one.

Yup - I remember that. Got stuck there on the way home from Jackson, MS. They closed the airport when my flight landed so I had to stay. Fun weekend on the company though. However I had to leave Sunday night out of Charlotte to go to St. Louis and had to drive in that mess to Charlotte, then get on a plane and fly to STL and landed at halftime. Fun there as well.

I would like to visit New Orleans and try some jambalaya and real Cajun food. Going to Bourbon Street, maybe hanging out with Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian for an hour seems fun. I'm in Chicago, downtown is the place to be on the weekends for the great Chicago nightlife.

Archived