• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Charlotte ever going to get the chance to host a Super Bowl

hdevonxz

If only we all lived in Texas, we could all be holier than though...

:lol: j/k

I don't mind the question but I do mind the whole thread of:

- Why no SB in Charlotte?

- No dome, below the average temperature and not enough hotel space.

- They're disrespecting us!!!

- I really don't understand why?!!!!

- We're a small market team, we'll never get respect!!!

- I can't see any reason why not!!!

- No dome, below the average temperature and not enough hotel space.

- People just hate Charlotte!

- The damn Cowgirls get one!

Detroit has nice weather in feb.?

or was that befre the rule?

either way the rule is dumb.

Of course Detroit is a dome, right? Although the city is not and I think they have rethunk that decision since...

Raleigh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Get back to me when you become an actual city, champ.

That said, the weather will keep the Super Bowl out of most teams' stadiums. I heard some rumblings to change that, but I don't see it ever happening.

Give it 10 years, you'll be lookin up at Raleigh instead of the other way around...

lol Raleigh isn't poo compared to Charlotte.

Again, give it 10 years... This city would be a great place to get a franchise going..

--------------

If you actually knew anything about this area and the cities BOOMING all around and the money being brought into downtown, you'd quickly reconsider your statement.

not to mention how great the Canes fans are come game time. With football being a more celebrated sport, I think people in this area would represent a team very well in the NFL...

Research Triangle, possibly, Raleigh, no way...

I have to disagree... I think you'd find less participation in RTP.. I know businesses bring in money, but you'll find more fans in a city that has at least 1, if not 2 cities over, in every direction. It's not like Raleigh doesn't have money being poured into it right now by businesses as well.

I just think Raleigh is severely underestimated on this issue... JMO..

I'm not so sure people realize how fast this area is growing... It's one thing to hear about it, it's another to see it... This area has several towns/cities as one of the best places to live in the nation. It's growing faster than it can keep up.

Wouldn't take much to fill up a stadium every week....

Just remember what I said... in 10 years, you'll have a new perspective...

Archived