• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Cam High School Story

TruCatzFan

tumblr_lxvnneWHJm1qcfba3o1_500.gif

+2, for the Juice reference..

I know just how Cam feels.

When I was younger, I had a hot chick over for lunch, and hopefully some fun afterward. Nothing fancy, just grilled some burgers. Well, she wanted ketchup and I had a brand new bottle, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't open it. Yeah, my hand was wet, but that's no excuse, the fact remains I failed. Bottom line, the rest of the day was kind of a failure too and I never saw her again.

I vowed this would never happen again and started a training program to strengthen my grip. Within a year, I could open ketchup, pickles, Cheez Whiz, you name it, even when my hands were wet.

But now, dammit, just last week the same thing happened again, and this time it was when I had a prospective employer over for dinner. Needless to say, I didn't get the job. It's tragic.

So Cam, I feel your pain. We just have to stay after it and hope our luck changes.

The End.

I thought that chick askin all you dudes how her ass tastes was the greatest post ever... I didn't lie, this comes a real close 2nd...

Archived