• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need Help Raising Money?

KBRed

If this is considered spam, forgive me...but, I thought of it more as helping a cause...

Anyway, I have been nominated to be recognized through the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation as a Standout Charlotte recipient for outstanding young professionals. I will be raising money to support this cause.

Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic disease that effects the lungs and digestive system. Medicinal progression has been shown, but much more could be done with some assistance.

I'm trying to reach my initial goal of $3,000. I would like to surpass this, but it is a start. If you want to donate, please do so, but if you have any other ideas on how to raise the money...please let me know. Of course, I turn to the Huddle for advice...where else?

http://www.cff.org/LWC/BradRedden

I donated!

You can sell on ebay and ear mark the money to go to any one of several charities. Or just post on what you list as the money is going to the CF Foundation. I was giving my used books to a woman who posted them on ebay and the money was going to the Humane Society after she paid shipping.

I'd do it at my business if it was open yet. Ask friends to put a jar up with your cause somewhere that people would see it. (Trust your friends NOT to skim!)

You can create another Facebook page, I have one for my business. Just dedicated to your cause.

Too bad the Mods won't "sticky" this!

Archived