• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best 1-3 Team in the Land

TruCatzFan

Hahaha the pain has faded eh?

I've pouted all day. Should be 2-2... But we're not. This win certainly would have done wonders for our confidence, but for some reason it wasn't meant to be. Everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure why it happened, but I truly believe that we will get better from what happened today. It pains me to say that, and I've sulked all day and been pissy to my wife for no reason. I can't continue to allow this teams shortcomings to effect me so much.

I truly believe that we'll get better. The team is likely heartbroken, but that will help when they're too tired for one more rep in the gym or one more look during practice. Make no mistake about it... Today sucked and this loss will weigh far more heavily than the Giants loss albeit for a shorter amt of time... But we will get better.

Coaching staff learned some lessons on game management and play calling. Nakamura will likely never get beat deep again (if he sees the field) Cam will squeeze the ball from here on out, Smitty won't make dumb boneheaded plays... The list goes on and on.

We have to get better, we just have to. If we can reel off 3 or 4 in a row... We can get rolling and this will be looked back upon as yes the one that got away, but most importantly the reason they don't want to feel this way ever again. I feel for our players, but this will make everyone... Including this fickle ass fan base stronger in the long run. I refuse to cry over spilt milk... And there ain't poo that anyone can say to me to make me feel differently!

REMAINING SCHEDULE

Seattle (1)

Bye

Dallas (2)

Chicago (3)

Washington (4)

Denver (AFC)

TB

Philly (Mon Night) (5)

KC (AFC)

ATL (6)

SD (AFC)

OAK (AFC)

Saints

So, we will have a direct impact on the records of 6 NFC teams that may or may not go to the playoffs... If we can get those wins alone, and they'd be huge wins... That's 7-3 and we're adding losses to their records and winning tie breakers against them head to head.

It's still early... Anything can and will happen. We must start winning.. That's the bottom line

Archived