• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Was anybody else foaming

TruCatzFan

It is the one play that I keep thinking about from the game. It is totally unforgivable in my mind. He managed to get maybe two inches off the ground as white caught the ball. It really is revolting to me. It wsnt a great play by the falcons. It was an awful, awful play by the panthers. Martin needs to start.

Actually, the absolute lack of urgency with about 1:50 left on the clock at the end of the first half is what made me a little rabid.

About 1:50 left on the clock, three timeouts, and you don't bother using a single timeout until the clock is under 0:40? WTF?

Actually, the absolute lack of urgency with about 1:50 left on the clock at the end of the first half is what made me a little rabid.

About 1:50 left on the clock, three timeouts, and you don't bother using a single timeout until the clock is under 0:40? WTF?

This all the way. RR clock management is pitiful. He needs to do a better job.

This is what pissed me off the most out of anything. Rivera left points on the board then tried to blame it on execution.

I had an epic meltdown... Foaming and spitting and cursing, and throwing my hat, and picking it up and fuggin throwing it again. My wife had no idea why I was so upset... I knew the game was over right then and there.

Dude..I feel your pain. I just knew something bad was fixing to happen after the fumble. When they completed that pass I just yelled "There it is!!" with my hands on my head. I just got up and stormed outside and sat in the hammock on the front porch. Unbelievable. We had that game. Really tired of this garbage week after week.

Archived