• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well...

TerriblePizza

...I figured I should at least say a little about myself, seeing as I've been reading and haunting this forum since the beginning of the year.

My name is Paul and I'm from Columbia, SC. I'm a recent graduate of the University of South Carolina with my degree in Spanish and Latin.

My dad played college ball at Wofford, he was a four year starter at defensive tackle back in the early 80s. So, from a young age, I've had a healthy dose of football fanaticism.

I hate to admit it, but I started out as an Atlanta Falcon's fan, but this was before we had a franchise here in the Carolinas. I promptly switched allegiances in 1996 and have been bleeding black and blue since.

Right now I'm working as an English teach in a secondary school in Spain, so I do my best to represent the Panther Fan Legions here.

Anyways, after this gig is up I return to the good ol' US of A, I plan to get my masters in second language acquisition and hopefully continue teaching.

Thats about it. But, if any of you people are on this side of the ocean, let me know and I'll be sure to show you a good time here in Spain. This is a wonderful country to party in.

Archived