• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Going to bed early

TruCatzFan

And sleeping in... That way I can wake up just b4 kickoff and refrain from reading threads like this... Or better yet, ones like this: "if we play offense, Defense, and ST we might win"

After I discovered the Huddle I was like a crack addict, coming here day after day for hours. Since things have gone south I too have had to back away just because there is so much negativity. I guess moderation in all things.

Don't let the boards get you down TCF, many of us still have hope.

Also, did you get your orders? You Alaska bound or staying put?

And sleeping in... That way I can wake up just b4 kickoff and refrain from reading threads like this... Or better yet, ones like this: "if we play offense, Defense, and ST we might win"

Wow, thanks for the update. I was just thinking to myself, "I wonder what TCF is doing right now"?

And for those of you wondering, no, I haven't yet decided what time I'm going to bed.

Goodnight Huddle... Lets hope that we all can sleep well tomorrow night knowing that that ship has been put back on course... Not sure if ill be able to sleep at all if we lose a close one... I hate laying in bed thinking... If only this... Or if only that...

Nope, much rather go to sleep knowing the Falcons won't be able to sleep because they know we're fuggin coming for their bitch asses!!!

Archived