• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First trip to Atlanta and the Georgia Dome. Any advice?

CarolinaSexPanther

When I went to the Falcons stadium in the past, had no problems. The fans were polite in and out of the stadium. I went in 05 and 06 (both victories for us) and had a blast. Its so much more fun to talk trash and represent your squad in another team's stadium. You kinda got this "us against the world" thing going on.

When I went to the Falcons stadium in the past, had no problems. The fans were polite in and out of the stadium. I went in 06 and 07 (both victories for us) and had a blast. Its so much more fun to talk trash and represent your squad in another team's stadium. You kinda got this "us against the world" thing going on.

Kind of how I felt as a Panther fan in BofA last Thursday.

Carolina isn't even seen as hostile and many consider Carolina's stadium (Atlanta North) our "other" home stadium. :D

Sorry ass, you have to share that "Other"

Home stadium with the Giants, Steelers, Packers, Bills, Cowboys, Eagles, Bengals, Raiders.....pretty much any of the top 15 teams in the NFL can claim BofA as their "other" home field. Charlotte is full of bandwagon pussies, home team haters, and transplant trash.

ATL is the same. Green Bay owned the dome when they beat that ass in round 1 of the playoffs 2 years ago and Broncos fans owned that dump in week one.

Just got done at the aquarium. Really enjoyed it. Just got to the hotel. We're staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Buckhead trying to figure out what to do next. Not looking to go anywhere fancy. Just wanting some good food and a few beers. We came down with a couple Failcon fan friends of ours. I'll be in my black Smitty jersey and my wife will be wearing a black D-Will jersey. We plan on tailgating in the morning.

Just got done at the aquarium. Really enjoyed it. Just got to the hotel. We're staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Buckhead trying to figure out what to do next. Not looking to go anywhere fancy. Just wanting some good food and a few beers. We came down with a couple Failcon fan friends of ours. I'll be in my black Smitty jersey and my wife will be wearing a black D-Will jersey. We plan on tailgating in the morning.

The Yard House

https://www.yardhouse.com

Your black jersey will let you blend right into the Falcons black uniform throw back game! Thanks for repping the Falcons home game colors lmao.. Look at the positive: No one will notice you with your head hung hiding that huuuuuuuuuuuuuumbled look on your face as you scurry back to North Carolina 1-3 :D

The division leading Atlanta Falcons would like to thank you in advance for the Panthers participation on all the 11pm Sportscenter moments created as we destroy the panties in a few hours!

GO FALCONS!

On my way down to Atlanta for a weekend. Headed to the Georgia Aquarium today and to the game tomorrow for my first Panther away game. Just wondering what kinda advice anyone has for a visit. How do Failcon fans react to the opposing teams fans? Do Panther fans travel well to Atlanta? I've always wanted to be the fan from another team infiltrating the home teams stadium but when we planned this earlier I didn't quite expect the situation to be like this so I probably won't be as boastful as I would like to be. Just hoping make it a game. Any recommendations on places to at or visit for our night in Atlanta? Thanks in advance and GO PANTHERS!

Yes if we start losing big in the first half. Get the hell out and run for the hills and hide until next year. :P

Your black jersey will let you blend right into the Falcons black uniform throw back game! Thanks for repping the Falcons home game colors lmao.. Look at the positive: No one will notice you with your head hung hiding that huuuuuuuuuuuuuumbled look on your face as you scurry back to North Carolina 1-3 :D

The division leading Atlanta Falcons would like to thank you in advance for the Panthers participation on all the 11pm Sportscenter moments created as we destroy the panties in a few hours!

GO FALCONS!

Good to see Falcon fans are confident. If all hell breaks loose and we somehow win, I expect to see your poo talking pussy ass back here tonight. If that does happen, I doubt you have anywhere close to the balls to come back and eat humble pie.

Archived