• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone listen to Steve Czaban this morning?

fitty76

I'm not sure if this situation has been brought up before. But Czaban said he talked to Ron Green Jr. about Cam Newton. Ron said that after loses, Cam would sit with a towel over his head, at his locker for about an hour. Sometimes holding up the team bus.

If that's true, Cam needs to see a therapist now. It's one thing to be upset about a loss, it's another thing to be catatonic after a loss.

I'm not sure if this situation has been brought up before. But Czaban said he talked to Ron Green Jr. about Cam Newton. Ron said that after loses, Cam would sit with a towel over his head, at his locker for about an hour. Sometimes holding up the team bus.

If that's true, Cam needs to see a therapist now. It's one thing to be upset about a loss, it's another thing to be catatonic after a loss.

The same a$$hats that are piling on right now are the ones that will get on his **** when he starts winning

I think it is funny that people want to act like Cam behaving as if the world just ended bc of a loss is a terrible thing. We would win more games IMO with more players like that....

Some NFL players don't even like football....they know they can collect nice checks. Losing isn't a big deal to them. Every roster has some of those. That is worse than what Cam does...

Bring in the mind coach - jsut read an article today in the local paper about conner barth and how he got a lot better by using one - there aint no shame in it and I dont see how it could hurt - at that level of competition you need every molecule of an edge you can get.

Archived